Sunday, October 26, 2008

Volleyball is over!

My first season as a volleyball coach is almost over. I only have one more game with Lutheran High on Tuesday and that will complete the season. I truly enjoyed being the assistant coach for Lutheran High. I have learned a lot about coaching and enjoyed getting to know the girls.
I was the head coach for my school, Atonement Lutheran, and that season ended October 22nd. I am so proud of how far my girls came! I had two seniors teams, a 7th grade team and an 8th grade team, due to the amount of girls that wanted to play! My 7th graders made 5th in the tournament and 8th grade made 3rd!
I enjoyed getting to know the girls outside of a "classroom" environment and see their individual personalities show on the court. I am sad that volleyball is over, but excited to get a break and focus of getting this shoulder of mine finally fixed! I had an awesome experience coaching and love it more than I ever would have imagined! Congrats to all my volleyballers! Ya'll are awesome and I feel privileged to have been able to coach ya'll this year.
Coach Mueller

0 comments: