Sunday, May 5, 2013

Mirror Ball Dot Blog Hop Winners!

Sorry it's taken me until 11pm to announce the two winners of the Mirror Ball Blog Hop, but I was on a sewing retreat with my Lou Bee Group and I'm just getting home and finished playing with my little boy and can now sit down and blog!
I had my friends during the retreat pick two numbers and then ended up both being named Linda!! Crazy!
 
Winner #1: Please email Mark with your five color choices of MBD and mailing address:
markhordyszynski@mac.com
 
Winner #2: I will be sending you a PDF copy of my iPhone Case pattern!
 
Thanks so much for all of your wonderful comments and be sure to check by all the other stops in the Mirror Ball Blog Hop!!



BRICK ROAD SEW ALONG:
I will be posting around NOON central time on Monday May 6th! I am too tired to finish working on my blog post after a long, fun, productive Sewing Retreat weekend! Sorry that it won't be in the morning :)

0 comments: