Monday, May 20, 2013

Brick Road Sew Along Winners!

Thank you to everyone who participated in the Brick Road Sew Along! I had so much fun watching the progress with all of the photos in the Flickr Group; lots of beautiful quilts and fabrics!! I am using your Flickr usernames to announce winners. I numbered every photo in the Flickr Group and used good old random.org and the winner of the RJR fabric is.....Kathy Parks!!!
Congrats Kathy,  I will be sending you a message through Flickr soon, so be on the lookout!
 
 
And I decided to choose two winners for the SunFlower Quilts patterns!!
I will also be sending you a message through Flickr soon,so be on the lookout! You each get to choose one PDF pattern from our website! 
 
 
 
Congratulations to all of the winners and thank you so much for participating!! Click on their names to see their awesome Brick Road quilts!  Come back later this week and I'll show another quilt made with all RJR solids!
 

0 comments: