Friday, August 29, 2008

Update on Evacuation

Jon and I decided that we are leaving for St. Louis by noon today! We figure if nothing happens, at least will get a little vacation and see everyone in St. Louis! Please pray for New Orleans and really the entire Gulf Coast! Thanks!
Love ya'll
Jamie

1 comments:

Marilyn Bork said...

I was wondering how things were going for the 2 of you with Gustav heading your way. Stay safe.

Marilyn