Friday, January 30, 2009

25 random tidbits about myself...

1. I enjoy cooking. Now that my husband and I are both a teacher/coach (especially during basketball season) we don't get home until way late so I can't make too many nice dinners anymore. We have Soup Sundays every Sunday that we look forward to!
2. Along with cooking, I LOVE cheese. I put cheese on everything and Jon once said "you put cheese on things that don't even need cheese". To which I replied "EVERYTHING needs cheese".
3. I love to read. I try to read a little bit every day, which lately I've been falling behind on. But I do have my book read for next month's book club already!
4. I love a nice glass of wine. I'm more of a white wine or blush wine person.
5. I love taking pictures. I got a new camera for Christmas and I love just taking pictures of everything. I really am enjoying taking sports pictures of all the kids we coach.
6. I love cats (yes, I am a crazy cat lady). I have three cats at home, Ozzie, Izzy, and Gibby and I LOVE them.
7. I hardly wear makeup or fix my hair other than a pony tail to work, since I get home late every night I would rather sleep in longer than put makeup on!
8. I just had shoulder surgery in November. I dislocated my shoulder 5 times which was the cause of needing surgery.
9. I LOVE being married! Jon is my best friend and it was the EASIEST/BEST/SMARTEST decision I've ever made!
10. I wanted to go into Public Relations after college, but then became a teacher. It was a good decision, I love the kids and coaching.
11. I want to have 3 children. I love kids and can't wait to experience being pregnant. Jon will be a GREAT dad.
12. My favorite sport to watch is baseball. Go Astros! (Go Cardinals after the Astros suck).
13. I love scrapbooking. It's very relaxing.
14. I sell handmade crafts on etsy.com. jamiemueller0522.etsy.com---check me out!
15. My favorite music is country. George Strait, Pat Green, Clay Walker, Kenny Chesney, etc...
16. My favorite color is turquoise.
17. I have a shoe problem! It doesn't matter if they are sneakers, heals, or flip flops-I want them all!
18. I am NOT a morning person. There is nothing worse than waking up from being super comfy.
19. I enjoy dumb reality shows and I can't help watching them. Rock of Love, the Hills, etc. My favorite non-reality sshows are The Office, Scrubs, Grey's Anatomy, Priviledge, and How I Met Your Mother.
20. My goal for my lifetime is to write a children's book. I love reading/writing. I'm not sure what kind of childrens book, but I'm sure it will include a cat or two!
21. My first concert I ever went to was The Moody Blues when I was a little girl.
22. I love being a foot shorter than my husband. I can wear high heals (as high as I want) and I love it when he rests his chin on my head!
23. Jon and I were engaged for less than 7 months before we got married.
24. I love an excuse to through parties. Anytime I can have people over I do.
25. I'm addicted to blogging. It is an awesome way to keep in touch with everyone, especially when we are all soooo spread out in the US.

0 comments: