Thursday, April 22, 2010

Okay...so besides being a fabric-o-holic I kinda sorta have been hoarding all my charm packs.  I love that for around $7-$8 I can get an entire line of fabric!  It's just nice to say "oh yeah I have that fabric"!   I may not know what I am going to do with them yet, but at least I have them right? Plus, they just look so cute sitting there on my table! Here are a few in my "collection" right now!

My newest charm pack that just came in the mail today!  Plume by Tula Pink!

Here are some more Marine Corps fabric for my friend Nathan, I also have some cool American flag fabric that I forgot to put into the photo.....now I just need to get to designing the top!
My next project that I'm working on right now is with these two jelly rolls....keep looking back for sneak peaks (I'll be posting them soon)!

0 comments: