Sunday, November 21, 2010

MBS Booth!

My Ruffle Quilt was in the Moda Bake Shop Booth at Quilt Festival and here is a photo of my mom and I with it!!  It was so cool seeing my quilt in fancy booth!! Thanks Moda!
Oh yeah and if any of you have photos of the Ruffle Quilt from Festival please feel free to email me a copy...I love seeing others photos!  jamiemueller0522@yahoo.com

 



This is Angela Yosten and I!! Be sure to check out her cute blog!  She was so nice and I loved hanging out with her and all the other MBS ladies!  I stayed and helped them pack up the booth so they could catch their plane and had so much fun!  I really enjoyed getting to know ya'll and thanks for all of your hard work making MBS awesome!  I miss ya'll already!
 This is Angela's mom Karen who owns Home A La Mode.  She had such a cute booth so be sure to check out her website!! 

Here are the four of us!  Karen, Angela, Myself and My Mom!  It was so fun hanging out with another creative Mother/Daughter team!!  We definitely need to have a sewing weekend ladies! We had so much fun meeting ya'll! 


Thanks Moda for being awesome!

4 comments:

Me? A Mom? said...

That quilt is so freaking adorable. Next girlie girl baby I know will definitely be getting one!

Mari Albuquerque said...

Congratulations, Jamie!!!
You SO deserve this hapiness!!!
BIG kisses,
Mari

AllieKatMom said...

Sounds like fun!!! Sooo wish I was there!

Helen said...

I had seen your ruffle quilt online and got to see it in person at the Houston Quilt Festival. So cute! The ladies in the MODA booth were extremely nice. I love the MODA site.