Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Habitat Challenge

The wonderful people at FreeSpirit fabrics sent out a challenge to all the modern quilt guilds willing to participate.  They gave us 6 fat 1/8's of Jay McCarroll's Habitat fabric line and only using Habitat and solid fabrics we had to come up with a quilt!  I plan on making an argyle quilt with Dr. Seuss fabric for my little boy's room and decided to test out my pattern with this quilt!  Here is what I came up with and I really love how this quilt turned out and can't wait to make one for my little boy!!  Pattern will also be available soon!





If you want to see what other people came up with....check out the Flickr Group dedicated to the challenge!  It's amazing what different things people did with this fabric!

1 comments:

Greta said...

This is super cool. It's like a modern argyle. I've been wanting to make an argyle quilt for a while and there is even a quilt along for one going on right now. But I really like the look you have going on here.