Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Pezzy Print Goodness


I don't know about ya'll, but I just love Pezzy Print fabric! It's such a great basic to have in your stash! I got a bundle of yard cuts back in February and forgot to post about it....oops I guess Jared is a good excuse as to why I have been so busy and blog slacking! Well here is a pretty photo of my stack, before I folded it different and added it to my big stash of fabrics! 

I'm curious, how do you organize your fabrics? Do ya'll have stacks of Pezzy Prints?  Do you organize by color, size, entire collections?  I organize my stash by colors/size.  I have a stack of FQ and then yardage behind it of the same colors.  Does that make sense?  Do you want to see a photo? Let me know! 

Anywho....if you're looking for a project to use up your Pezzy Print stash, check out my FREE tutorial over on Moda Bake Shop!  It's called Follow the Pezzy Brick Road and the tutorial can be found HERE!  If you make one, I'd LOVE to see it so either email me or add it to my Flickr Group please!!  Have fun sewing! 

Don't forget to enter my 300th post giveaway!



2 comments:

Laura said...

I love this quilt!

KellyS said...

I have all my yardage folded on comic book cards and then they are just randomly stored. I tried to keep collections together, and modern vs traditional separate. Here was my poor excuse for stash back in Jan:

http://craftytwinmommy.blogspot.com/2012/01/wip-wednesday.html

Then my FQs are folded and put into shoe boxes. I have a ton of fabric I have bought since then that hasn't made it onto cards. Soon... it's getting messy again.

I love Pezzy Prints! I bought a charm pack for my solid swap partner, but it never made it into the package. I need some yardage, when my craft budget recovers.