Saturday, October 27, 2012

Market

Mom and I had a great first day at Market, lots of good things happening in SunFlower Land (I'll let ya'll know soon)!!  Anywho, here are some photos from our first day and I plan on taking lots more tomorrow!
Angela Walters, myself and the quilt top I made for her booth! It's one of her patterns from her new book, In Studio With Angela Walters!!  I was able to put it together during one naptime and it is Jelly Roll friendly!!

I picked up her new Embroidery book today!! Embroidery is becoming super popular again and I'm loving it!!

The Butlers and myself, Amy & David!! Love these two and their awesome fabrics! I just love that her hubby is now designing fabrics!!

Joel Dewberry and I, he is super nice and I'm totally loving his new Notting Hill fabric line!
The fabulous Ms. Tula Pink!!

My mom and Tula's mom!!! Tula's mom started Ihearttulapink.com where she sells nothing but Tula Pink fabrics and out of print goodies!! So if ya'll would go to her website please and purchase all of the fabrics and send them to me, that would be AMAZING!! :) just kidding.....but seriously that would ROCK! :)


Our quilt in Monaluna's booth

Our quilt for RJR in Needlecrafts booth!
 
I will take a bunch more photos tomorrow to share with ya'll!! Have a great weekend!


4 comments:

Nancy Page said...

Whao! What super fun!! Enjoy!

Trudi said...

That is such a cool picture of your mum and Tula's mum together!

JustJoyce said...

Looks like a great time and all your quilts look great at Market. I love the zoo quilt.

JustJoyce said...

Good luck teaching your class at Festival. You will be great and how cool is that you are doing a class a quilt festival.