Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Happy Birthday Husband!!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY JONATHAN!!!

Today is my husband Jon's 24th birthday! I just wanted to take the time and tell him how much I love him.


Jon,

Today is your birthday and although we are having a "different" type of year I just wanted you to know how much I love you! You are an amazing man and an awesome teacher, no matter how difficult it sometimes may be. I can't wait to see what our future holds and where it might take us. No matter what, we have each other and that's ALL I need. I love you so much and hope you enjoy your new golf club!

Love,
Your wife
Jamie



For his birthday I bought him this golf club that he hasn't stopped talking about since the first time he was able to use one back in October! It's a TaylorMade R7 Superquad.

0 comments: