Tuesday, August 10, 2010

New Book

In the mail today I received this book that I won over at Sew Mama Sew!  I never win anything so I was super excited when they emailed me!  Check their website out...there is lots of good stuff over there! Anywho, the book is Joel Dewberry's Sewn Spaces and I thought I'd share some of the cute household projects that are in it! 


Cute Farmers Market Tote....I'm definitely making one of these!



Pocket Memo Board....such a neat idea to keep all of your projects organized!

Reversible Fabric Boxes...I can see these in my bathroom already! :)

Bird Sachet...these are just the cutest little birds!

There are many more projects in this book and I can't wait to get started on them! 


1 comments:

Unknown said...

Have you tried to make the reversible fabric boxes? I just bought the book and intended on making them for a baby shower gift, but it seems that the dimensions for the large box are incorrect?? It tells you to make the bottom piece 9"x13" and the side pieces 9"x13" which doesn't match up.