Thursday, February 24, 2011

What the Blog??

After teaching some sewing classes this past weekend and just being in the shop, I got a lot of questions about the whole blog world and world of Flickr.  This past January I did a presentation at the STLMQG meeting on this exact topic, so I thought I'd share it with all of you lovely people!  Here is a LINK to my PowerPoint presentation!  I don't claim to know everything...these are just a few first steps to start a blog and Flickr account!! Hope this helps!  I will also make this PowerPoint a tab on the top of my blog so you can find it easier! 

And just because I can't do a post without a photo...here are my nephews at the shop while we were in Houston!! 

1 comments:

AllieKatMom said...

How long are you here for? I need to come see you at the shop. Let me know when you will be there.