Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Cathedral Windows Sew-a-long WINNERS!

Today is the day that everyone has been waiting for!!! Jared is down for his afternoon nap so I can now announce the winners!
Thank you again to all of our sponsors for the awesome prizes!  I am so impressed with everyone and your Cathedral Windows projects and LOVE LOVE LOVE looking at all of them! We have some very talented people in this sew-a-long.  The winners were selected at random and the lucky people are.......

The three winners who will each get a $25 gift certificate to The Fat Quarter Shop are:






The winner of the FQ Bundle from Fabricworm is:

Winners, I will be emailing you shortly with info about your prizes!!

And to ALL (that's right I said ALL) of the runners up please send me an email at jamiemueller0522@yahoo.com with a PDF pattern name of your choice from www.sunflower-quilts.com.  I will then email you the PDF pattern that you chose!  Just consider it a little thank you for participating in my Cathedral Windows Sew-a-long and I think all of you are winners!!
I'm not going to type all of your Flickr Names on here, but if you posted a Cathedral Windows project in my Flickr Group then you get a PDF pattern so please email me!!

Just because the sew-a-long is over doesn't mean that you have to stop making Cathedral Windows projects!  If you make something still post a photo in my Flickr Group and be sure you hop over to the Flickr Group and check out all of the AMAZING projects!!!


3 comments:

Kim said...

Congratulations to the winners and I want to say thank you, Jamie, for putting together such great tutorials. I especially love the purse and it is on my to-do list!!

Anonymous said...

Jamie- I hope you have a wonderful 1st Mother's Day!

-Violet
Houston, Tx

Metanoia said...

Great reading your bblog post