Friday, May 18, 2012

Come visit us at Market!


Mom and I are having so much fun at Spring Market!  We have our first booth with all of our patterns this year and we are having so much fun!! If you're at Market, please stop by SunFlower Quilts booth #2431 and say hi!!  Plus, come see all of our quilts, we'll even let you touch them!  Ok, well that's all for now; we are super tired and need to go to bed.  And before I forget, THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU to my sister Laurel and my Dad for watching/helping out with Jared while Mom and I are working the booth!

3 comments:

JustJoyce said...

Jamie you look great. I love the booth, hope you have a wonderful weekend.

Nancy Page said...

The booth looks great! Have fun and meet lots of good people!

Have a super great day!

Dayna at Driving Miss Daisy said...

It was great meeting you guys at market...and what a cute little man you have!