Monday, March 24, 2008

Easter is over!

Easter is over and I'm glad! I worked around 50 hours last week due to the high demands of the bakery and holidays!! I'm not complaining because my paycheck will be great, I'm just extremely tired! Jon's parents and Erica came Friday afternoon and stayed until Saturday! We were really glad that we were able to see some family over Easter. I made a ham on Sunday and we will have leftovers for a long time! It's not for sure yet, but I think that Jon and I will be able to go to STL for the Mueller Grandparents 65th anniversary! We still have to work out some details, but we think it might work! Then we would get to see Xavier and Rachel woo hoo! I'll keep everyone posted on that! Jon is the coach with the most wins of all time at Seward High for the JV baseball team and it's only the beginning of the season...woo hoo! I guess that's all that is going on with us! Love ya'll!
Jamie

1 comments:

Dana said...

It would be great to see you at Grandma and Grandpa's anniversary. Keep us posted! It should be a great weekend!