Monday, September 27, 2010

Cuteness

So my husband left early this morning and will be gone all week for work in Kentucky!  I sense A LOT of sewing in my future (hopefully)!  I finished one quilt top today that I can't show yet because it will be a MBS project! What I can tell you that the name of the quilt is "Awesome" and I'm in LOVE with it!  Ok, enough teasing.  During the middle of my all day sewing extravaganza, my sweet little Izzy decided that she needed attention!  She jumped on my lap and yelled at me...here is a cute photo :)  I love sewing and kitties; they are my favorite :)

3 comments:

Mari Albuquerque said...

I loved this picture, Jamie!!!
I miss you so much!!!
BIG kisses,
Mari

Laura said...

I am so jealous...I never get 5 minutes to myself and so many projects I want to start. I saw your Ruffle Quilt on MBS and it inspired me to get my butt in gear.
I've got 100 loads of laundry waiting but I think it will have to wait. I'll blame goregous your quilt if my husband complains he doesn't have any clean underwear!!!

an encourager said...

My husband travels, too, and that is when my machine makes a happy purrrr... :)