Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Zoo and a Quilt

This probably should be two separate posts but oh well.  First off, this past weekend was Labor Day weekend and we all decided to go to the zoo!  Here are some cute photos from the day! 
Grandpa, Xavier, Uncle Jon and Jordan
Aunt Erica and Xavier
Aunt Erica, Xavier and Rachel
The Hills  Rachel, Jordan, Matt and Xavier
Jon and I
Uncle Jon and Jordan
(I love their long hair in this photo)
Uncle Jon and Jordan
Xavier and Uncle Jon

Dad and Mom (my in-laws)
Xavier

Next up is a custom quilt I made for a customer.  He said wanted a pink and brown quilt with "Grandpa's little princess" in John Deere Green.  This is what I came up with and think it turned out super cute!!
The Front
The Back

2 comments:

Mari Albuquerque said...

Jamie,
I loooooooooooooooved your quilt!!!
Congratulations for more this BEAUTIFUL job!!!
BIG kisses,
Mari

Anonymous said...

Great job Jamie...keep up the good work. joyce