Monday, December 1, 2008

Day 2 Recovery

Saturday November 22nd

I woke up every hour last night and finally got out of bed and moved to the couch around 8:30 am. Last night was a rough night. I take a pain pill every 4-6 hours, but there is still a constant stiffness and overall soreness that never stops. Jon has to sub-coach a Lutheran High soccer game at noon. I took a 2 hour nap from 9:30-11:30, then mom helped me get dressed. We went to JoAnn fabrics and Michael's. It felt good to get out again, and I was able to last longer than yesterday. I was nevous the entire time because I was afraid someone was going to run into my arm but I made it out okay. I wanted to find a centerpiece for my Thanksgiving table and Michael's had everything I needed to make one! My mom helped me make a really cute centerpiece that I just love(there are pictures of it in a previous blog). We were out for a little over 2 hours and Jon was home when we got back. Jon rested with me on the couch while mom went to get some fresh shrimp to cook Jon for dinner. We just relaxed for the rest of the night. Tonight was when my arm hurt the worst so far. Although I couldn't see them, I could feel where my wounds are today and they are sore! Tomorrow is going to be great. Not being able to shower is making me itch, especially where all the glue is over my arm. I was in a lot of pain before bed. My mom told me to take 2 pills instead of one and it helped me relax enough to fall alseep. Then I was finally able to go to bed!
Love,
Jamie

0 comments: