Monday, December 8, 2008

Shoulder Update!

Here is where I'm at after week number two! I started work again, which has been more difficult than I thought it was going to be. By the end of the day my arm feels like it's dragging on the floor. In the morning when I wake up, my shoulder is super stiff and I can't move it (even more than I normally can). My wounds are looking better each day and my bruise is becoming smaller each day.

As you can tell by the pictures (that I took last night) my bruise is a lot smaller than it was and my scars are looking much better! I took my last pain pill this morning. I don't take them all the time; I take one before I go to sleep because it's still uncomfortable to sleep and I take one in the morning before school. I called my doctor and left a message with the nurse so that I can hopefully get more just to make it through school! It's getting really difficult to constantly be in a sling! UGH! I hate being confined and dependant on others to do things for me! I'm sure Jon is sick of doing my hair every morning too! : ) Thanks baby, I love you! Other than that, I think I'm doing well. I have a doctor's appointment scheduled on December 22, so I'll see how I'm doing then! Love ya'll!
Jamie

0 comments: