Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Pretty Little Pouch Swap

Now that my partner has received her pouch I can finally post about the Pretty Little Pouch Swap!  This was a new swap and was super fun!!  We were each given a secret partner and had to make them a pouch!  We answered questions and likes and dislikes and this swap was a blast!  Here is a link to the Flickr Group so ya'll can sign up for the next round!!

First, this is what I made for my partner!  I hope she likes it!  I owed her from a previous fabric swap so I ended up making her two pouches!!  She said she wanted a coin purse so I sent her this!   It's an Amy Butler Stash and Dash Bag made with OOP Amy Butler Fabrics



Then since I owed her from a previous fabric swap we did I made her this red and aqua pouch! It's larger than a coin purse so she could use it for a sewing kit bag or something!! Tutorial can be found here.








Second, this is what I received from Becky over at My Fabric Obsession....definitely check out her awesome blog!!  She made me TWO AWESOME pouches made with Joel Dewberry yummy fabrics.  Thank you SOO much Becky, I absolutely love them and have already been using them!! You're awesome!





I highly recommend signing up when they have the next round of the Pretty Little Pouch Swap!! 

0 comments: