Monday, May 16, 2011

Stash & Dash Bag Class #2

The second Stash and Dash Bag class was with Debby, Victoria and Laurel.  My dad was there to take action shots of us during the entire class!  Plus, I promised Victoria that I would put lots of photos up! Again, we used the AWESOME NEW Sewing Lounge at the shop!! LOVE IT!

Debby

Victoria!  May I just say that she is 13 and totally rocking with sewing! 

Laurel





This is my younger sister Laurel, who if I may brag for a moment...just got accepted to nursing school for the fall!! So proud of you!



Our finished Stash and Dash bags...I made mine for my mom for Mother's Day!! I had so much fun with ya'll!!  See ya next time when I come to Houston!!



3 comments:

Nancy Page said...

Great class taught by one great instructor.

Have a super great sewing and stitching day.

AllieKatMom said...

Look at you looking all cute! Is that after your hair cut? You shill have to give me the number to her so I can get mine done.

Hilary said...

you have such a cute blog--makes me want to get involved with sewing. I just wrote a blog about sunflower butter and how healthy it is for you on my blog at www.healthgirltv.com and when I did a search your blog came up. Clever name. :)