Friday, April 15, 2011

Amy Butler's New Pattern The Charm Clutch

Today I made two of Amy Butler's new Charm Clutches!! I love this bag and this pattern was great! I made one as a shop sample and one as my new bag!! It's hard to choose but I think I'll use the mustard one for myself! I made them in the NEW Sewing Lounge at SunFlower Quilts today!! I love having a large, quiet space to sew in!! 
In case you're wondering the fabrics I used are as follows:
First Bag: Outside- Anna Maria's Innocent Crush
Inside: Tula Pink Hushabye
Second Bag: Outside: Amy Butler Midwest Modern








Don't forget to check out the Awesome Quilt Along!!

6 comments:

QuiltNut Creations said...

super cute! love Amy Butler's purses.

Nancy Page said...

Love the bags! I will have to look for the pattern. I have not used any of Amy Butler's patterns. Your pictures make them to be a very useful bag. Thank you for sharing.

Have a super great sewing and stitiching day.

Sweet Baby Jamie said...

This is adorable, I think I will need that pattern!!! Love your fabric choices too!

Sara @ Sew Sweetness said...

Really cute, I love how both of your bags turned out!

Diane said...

Cute bags! You did a great job. AB patterns are not always the easiest to follow... how was this one?

webriter said...

I love the Amy Butler's purses you made, I was looking for some good pictures so I can adapt one for myself. Your pictures really helped me.