Friday, April 29, 2011

Paducah

My Mom and I went to the Quilt Show in Paducah, KY the last two days. We had a lot of fun and got some really good deals!  This was our first time attending the Paducah Quilt Show and we're beat!  The show still went on even though there had been a TON of rain....the sun came out just in time for the show!  I'm super tired but wanted to share a photo of the fabrics I got!  Enjoy the eye candy!
Why not have a little game just for fun...can you name some of the fabrics??  I'm interested to see what ya'll can pick out! :)

4 comments:

Splendorfalls said...

Don't you just love it!

Where on earth did you find the cathedrals in dusk? That's a hot one! I have some, but I'm just curious...he he.

Sweet fabric loot!

Kelly said...

Fun! I see Meadowsweet, Nest, Plume, Flora and Fauna, Hushabye, Flutterby, Fresh Cut, Red Letter Day, Garden Party, Chocolate Lollipop, Park Slope, and Good Folks. I know there are some more in there I missed!

laura said...

Ha, Mary Claire! I was going to ask about the cathedrals in dusk too. Do tell Jamie.
Looks awesome!

Nancy Page said...

They are all beautiful even though I couldn't name one. You did some fun shopping.

Have a super great sewing and stitching day.