Friday, April 22, 2011

The Awesome Quilt Along Week 2!

Hey ya'll welcome to week 2 of The Awesome Quilt Along!  I can't wait to start seeing your blocks!  Don't forget to join my Flickr Group and upload photos of your progress!!  If you're just joining us go to the Awesome Quilt Along page at the top of my blog under my header for all the previous posts like the supply list and week 1!  This is a join anytime quilt along, so join in on the fun!!  Here we go!
 
7. Sew one 2 ½” square in the middle of two matching 3” pieces along the 2 ½” side. Press.



8. Next, sew two matching 7 1/2” pieces on both long sides to make a block.


9. Repeat steps 6-8 until you have 27 completed blocks. Press all blocks. Square up/trim all blocks to 6 1/2" X 7 1/4".





If you're joining along grab a button for your blog it's on my right side bar of my blog!  Can't wait to see ya'lls blocks!  Have a blessed Easter!

1 comments:

Linda said...

I was going to follow along...but couldn't wait so now I have another top to be quilted...and I love it!